If you’ve ever asked yourself these kinds of questions…
- “Why do I have a hard time getting any attention to my business even though I have a great product/service?”
- “How do I find my customers, & make them care about my business?”
- “How do I differentiate my business from all other competitors out there, & make mine stand out?”
You’re in the right place.
I’m a freelance designer and hand lettering artist specializing in custom hand lettering, iconic logos, and rad brand identity design.
You can have the best product or service in the world, but if your customers don’t find it appealing, trustworthy, and likable, you can be damn sure they aren’t going to pull out their wallet.
Here’s how the market looks right now:
- People have too many choices and too little time.
- Most businesses in the market have similar things to offer.
- People base their buying choices on trust.
Pamela Giacometti, House of Swap
“After seeing Atul’s portfolio, I had a feeling he was the right person to create the logo for my new business. It was my first time working with a freelancer and it was truly a simple and great experience. From the get-go, Atul was proactive in understanding my vision and needs. He asked all the right questions and he really took the time to understand the brand I was trying to create. He was punctual, professional and so patient throughout the entire process. He delivered a product and service that I would describe as above and beyond. I have found my designer for all future projects.”
Write to me!
Feel free to reach out to me using this form.